Historie UACJ Corporation
Dnem 1.10.2013 došlo ke změně obchodní firmy naší společnosti ze 'SUMIKEI TECHNO CZECH s.r.o.' na 'UACJ Extrusion Czech s.r.o.'
- Dec. 2013 UACJ Foil Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. established following the acquisition of aluminum foil manufacturing and sales company Hydro Aluminium Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. by consolidated subsidiary Nippon Foil Mfg. Co., Ltd.
- Jan. 2014 UACJ Foil Corporation established by merging the businesses of consolidated subsidiaries Nippon Foil Mfg. Co., Ltd. and Sumikei Aluminum Foil Co., Ltd.
- May 2014 Signed formal agreement with Constellium N.V. to establish a joint venture company and collaborate in Body-in-White business in the USA.
- Jul. 2014 UACJ Trading (America) Co., Ltd. established by consolidated subsidiary UACJ Trading Corporation.
- Oct. 2014 Automotive parts manufacturer and seller Iwai Metal Central Mexico, S.A. de C.V. (currently UACJ Metal Components Central Mexico, S.A. de C.V.) began operations.
- Dec. 2014 “Global Step I” mid-term management plan announced.
- Aug. 2015 Furukawa UACJ Memory Disk Co., Ltd., manufacturer and seller of materials for aluminum memory disk substrates established through a joint venture with Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd., began operations.
- Aug. 2015 Integrated production started at the Rayong Works of UACJ (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Jan. 2016 UACJ ELVAL HEAT EXCHANGER MATERIALS GmbH, sales company of automotive heat exchanger materials for European markets, began operations in Germany.
- Feb. 2016 Increased stake in RUYUAN DONGYANGGUANG UACJ FINE ALUMINUM FOIL CO., LTD., a supplier of automotive heat exchanger materials in China, and decision made to establish a joint-venture company, SHANGHAI UACJ DONGYANGGUANG ALUMINUM SALES CORPORATION, a sales company of heat exchanger materials in Shanghai, collaborating with the parent company of the aforementioned entity.
- Apr. 2016 Acquired a leading company in the North American automotive aluminum structural materials/parts market and launched it under the name of UACJ Automotive Whitehall Industries, Inc.
- Apr. 2016 Established UACJ North American Inc., a regional headquarters in the USA.
- Apr. 2016 UACJ Metal Components Corporation formed by merging three group companies: Nalco Iwai,NIKKEI KAKOH Co., Ltd. and Nalco Ena.
- Mar. 2017 Capital stock increased to ¥52.277 billion.
- Apr. 2017 UACJ Marketing & Processing Mexico, S.A. de C.V. a sales company of automotive parts,established in Mexico.
- Apr. 2018 Established R&D Division (North America), our first overseas R&D base, at UACJ North America, Inc.
- May 2018 Second mid-term management plan announced.
- Oct. 2018 UACJ Aluminum Center Co., Ltd. was established after the consolidation of the coil center business functions of cutting and machining aluminum coil materials.
- Oct. 2018 Established R&D Division (Thailand), making this the third country where UACJ R&D facilities are located (following Japan and North America).
- Sep. 2019 Formed a business alliance with subsidiaries of China's CITIC Group and established DICASTAL UACJ BOLV AUTOMOTIVE COMPONENTS CO., LTD. as a joint-venture company to manufacture and sell extruded and machined automotive parts.
- Oct. 2019 Transferred shares of UACJ Copper Tube Corporation, a consolidated subsidiary, to Toyokawa Holdings Inc. Following this transfer, UACJ Copper Tube changed its name to NJT Copper Tube Corporation.
- Feb. 2020 Established SHAOGUAN UACJ DONGYANGGUANG ALUMINUM SALES CORPORATION to sell automotive heat exchanger materials and aluminum foil for electrolytic capacitors and vehicle batteries in China.
- Jul. 2020 Completed construction of a new factory wing at the Fukui Works for manufacturing automotive body sheet.
- Oct. 2020 Integration of coil business companies into UACJ Aluminum Center Corporation
- Apr. 2021 Merger of UACJ Color Aluminum Corporation into UACJ Aluminum Center Corporation
Signing of the UN Global Compact, entry into the Global Compact Network Japan
- May 2021 Announcement of the third mid-term business plan